Since we launched the Crowdcube iOS App back in late September, we’ve been delighted with the positive response from our investors. Thousands of Crowdcube members now regularly use the app, and are the first to know when new companies are raising finance on Crowdcube. In fact, over £350,000 has already been invested using the Crowdcube App.
Since our initial launch, we’ve been collecting feedback from our investors, and continuing to develop the app, with our fourth release just published on the App Store. Some of the new features we’ve added since our launch allow you to:
- Track the status of your recent investments
- Review your portfolio of previous investments and access your share certificates
- Require authentication by Touch ID or passcode to confirm new investments
- Seamlessly move between Safari on your Mac and the Crowdcube App with Handover support
- Share investments you make with your friends via email or social media
- Opt-in to notifications when opportunities you have invested in reach 100% of their target or close to investment
- Update your debit card details using your iPhone camera
- Browse and invest in mini-bond opportunities such as the BrewDog Bond
For more information on what the Crowdcube App has to offer and how to get started, check out our website today. If you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can continue to improve your Crowdcube mobile experience, be it when you’re out and about, or curled up on the couch, please get in touch at [email protected] and let us know. We look forward to hearing from you.
Written by Thor Mitchell | Chief Product Officer